Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Viva-schmiva...

Most everyone and their mom (no, my mom isn't going but she has in the past. I have banned her from going and stealing my shine.) will be attending Viva Las Vegas this weekend. For those who aren't, you are not missing much.

P.S. I'm fibbing.
P.S.S. Yes, this blog is still very mediocre...I'm working on it. Just barely.

 Images of myself and some of my favorite people at past VLV :


  • 1940s Bakelite earring- purchased at VLV one year
  • Late 40s/50s silk Hawaiian dress- ?




  • 40s Hawaiian set- eBay
  • 40s leather purse- flea find
  • Assorted Bakelite bangles and necklace-  eBay, flea, etc...
  • Sunglasses- Valentino

  • Custom latex dress and matching pill hat- Vex

  • 50s Fredericks of Hollywood dress- eBay
  • Vintage velvet clutch- gift from my Dad

  • Late 40s dress- eBay
  • Bakelite earrings and Lucite purse- flea finds


  • 1950s Don Loper Dress- flea market
  • 50s rhinestone swallow earrings- eBay

  • 1940s bib coveralls- eBay
  • 50s halter- flea market
  • Bakelite earrings- ?
  • 40s silk hair bow- Rebecca's Dream (now closed :( )

  • Alfred Shaheen Hawaiian sarong- eBay
  • Bakelite earrings, ring, bracelet-  flea market
  • Lucite purse- flea

  • Custom latex dress and hat- Atuko Kudo (She's AMAZING!)
Please feel free to post a comment and be either courteous or a jackass.

2 comments:

  1. Hawaiian and latex could not be mediocre :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I think I am going to enjoy this blog... can never get enough of looking at dresses!! :D welcome to the blogosphere! xoxo

    ReplyDelete